Peucco Smart+All-In-One! Simplifying Learning Across All Platform.
In our experience with various institutions, we've found there are significant benefits to creating learning environments. For this reason,
many schools are specifying Smart Class that helps set the school apart - and attract students.
Peucco Smart+ is a complete integration of Smart Class + eLearning + Multimedia Language Lab + eLibrary. This is All-In-One!
What constitutes a learning environment is changing – the "spaces" where students learn are becoming more community-driven. Peucco Smart+ can support the versatility needed to create these "spaces". Peucco Smart+ portfolio offer options that support the different ways of teaching and learning with elements of mobility to support reconfiguration. Schools are more than just classrooms. There are contained communities where students socialize as well as learn. Teachers train. Administrator plans.
Peucco Smart+ is able to serve over 20 simultaneous active Courses/Classes with capacity of over 100 students each class and can be hosted in both LAN and internet environments.
Classrooms and media centers today now incorporate new technologies such as smart phones, Tablets, laptops, WiFi connections and more. Students often have their own devices. At Peucco, we anticipate technological advances and incorporate them into the design of Peucco Smart+. Examples include BYOD with multiplatform support: iPads, iPhones & iPods, Androids, Macs, Windows PCs, Chromebooks, etc. Peucco understands that schools need to know "the learning platform they invest in today will support the technological advancements of tomorrow".
- Support Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Record audio or video of class lecture
- Smart Class solution
- Multimedia Language Laboratory
- Visual Lecture/Video Chat (Video Capturing Capability)
- Desktop sharing
- Stream Audio & Video Files
- Lock/unlock screen
- Lock/Unlock Mouse & Keyboard
- Shutdown Student Computer
- Kick Student
- Conference(interactive Teaching)
- Group Discussion
- General, Group & Private Text/Video Chat
- File Upload/download
- Class attendance Manager
- Self Study - Listen, Speak, Read, Write, Repeat & Record
- Monitor & Control Student Computer(Class Control Desktop View - CCDV)
- Open/Play Lessons(.pdf, .ppt, .pptx, .doc, .docx, .mp3, .wav, .wmv, .mpeg, .mp4, .avi, e.tc)
- Learn/Teach any Language
- Audio Capabilities
- Multiple active audio streams
- Voice activation (VAD) for audio transmission
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC)
- CELT and Speex audio codecs
- Audio capture supported by DirectSound and WinMM
- 3D-sound positioning in DirectSound mode
Support Multiple Platforms
- Windows XP/7/8/10 32-bit and 64-bit
- Mac OS X 64-bit (10.6 or higher)
- Linux 32-bit and 64-bit (Debian 7 variants)
- Android v4.1 and later
- iOS v7.0+
- Raspberry Pi